Full Membership is available to health care professionals* with an interest in the health and well-being of peri- and post-menopausal women during and after mid-life, who are interested in contributing to knowledge in this field, and who will uphold the ethical standards of IMS.
* A healthcare professional is defined as a scientist, physician, pharmacist, nurse, midwife, allied health care worker (e.g. dietitian, occupational health therapist, physiotherapist, nutritionist), health educator or similarly qualified individual with a degree and/or a professional license in a healthcare field.
Associate Membership is available to health care professionals:
- who are under 40 years old AND/OR in training OR in the early stage (<2 years) of their careers; or
- live in countries on the World Bank list of Low-Income or Lower-Middle Income (LMI) Countries.
Limited Professional Membership
Limited Professional Membership is available to:
- health care professionals as a trial one-year membership; or
- non-healthcare professionals.
Senior Membership is available to health care professionals over the age of 65 who have now retired and have been IMS members in good standing for 5 or more years.
Editorial/Senior Editorial is available for members/senior members of the Editorial Board of the IMS peer-reviewed journal, Climacteric.
|MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY||FULL||ASSOCIATE||LIMITED PROFESSIONAL||SENIOR||EDITORIAL /SENIOR EDITORIAL|
|Voting rights **|
|Subscription to the print edition of Climacteric|
|Online access to Climacteric|
|Reduced registration fee for the World Congress on Menopause **|
|Free attendance at the pre-Congress workshop|
|Members only access to educational content on website & early registration for online events|
|Our Menopause World|
** These benefits are available to Full Members in good standing defined as: being a Full Member for the current and previous year, or continuously in the previous two years, or paying membership fees two years in advance.