Click here to apply for Membership of the IMS
Full Membership is available to health care professionals* with an interest in the health and well-being of peri- and post-menopausal women during and after mid-life, who are interested in contributing to knowledge in this field, and who will uphold the ethical standards of IMS.
* A healthcare professional is defined as a scientist, physician, pharmacist, nurse, midwife, allied health care worker (e.g. dietitian, occupational health therapist, physiotherapist, nutritionist), health educator or similarly qualified individual with a degree and/or a professional license in a healthcare field.
Associate Membership is available to health care professionals:
- who are under 40 years old AND/OR in training OR in the early stage (<2 years) of their careers; or
- live in countries on the World Bank list of Low-Income or Lower-Middle Income (LMI) Countries.
Limited Professional Membership
Limited Professional Membership is available to:
- health care professionals as a trial one-year membership; or
- non-healthcare professionals.
Senior Membership is available to health care professionals over the age of 65 who have now retired and have been IMS members in good standing for 5 or more years.
Editorial/Senior Editorial is available for members/senior members of the Editorial Board of the IMS peer-reviewed journal, Climacteric.
|MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY||FULL||ASSOCIATE||LIMITED PROFESSIONAL||SENIOR||EDITORIAL /SENIOR EDITORIAL|
|Voting rights **|
|Subscription to the print edition of Climacteric|
|Online access to Climacteric|
|Reduced registration fee for the World Congress on Menopause **|
|Free attendance at the pre-Congress workshop|
|Members only access to educational content on website & early registration for online events|
|Our Menopause World|
** These benefits are available to Full Members in good standing defined as: being a Full Member for the current and previous year, or continuously in the previous two years, or paying membership fees two years in advance.
Please Note: All Membership Levels run for 12 months from the date of payment for both new and renewing members. Good standing will only be maintained if the membership is renewed within 30 days of the renewal date. Member benefits are suspended after the renewal date until the membership fee has been paid.