About Indian Menopause Society
The Indian Menopause Society is a multidisciplinary national society. It was launched in 1995. It is committed to fostering the comprehensive well-being of mature & elderly Indian women. The society provides a common forum for medical and other interested health professionals and people from all walks of life to work towards the goals of the society.
The goals of the Society are :
- To increase awareness regarding menopause and aging through public health and education activities..
- To promote a multi-disciplinary multi-factorial comprehensive approach to the care of these women—medical and non-medical.
- To regularly update doctors and health professionals in the field of menopausal medicine to ensure appropriate health care for these women.
- To facilitate exchange of ideas and experiences of different disciplines since the physical, mental and emotional health of women in the years after menopause is truly multidimensional.
- To collect information and data with particular reference to Indian women.
- To encourage research on relevant aspects in the Indian context.
- To help provide awareness and services to the less-privileged group of women of the society.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Dr. Pushpa Sethi
Dr. Bipasa Sen
Dr. Arti Gupta
Qualified Menopause Practitioners
Click here to see our list of qualified practitioners.
Indian Mid-life Registry
ALL INDIA LAUNCH – read about the benefits here.
President Webinar 18: Menopause Society Gorakhpur on 11th October 2022
Click here to read about the activities happening in the different Chapters of the Society.
Will be updated shortly…
Click on the image below to join Indian Menopause Society.