Dear IMS member
At the moment, there are very few contributions coming in for Menopause Live. If you are willing to write a commentary on a newly published study of interest, please write to Jean (email@example.com) and help us to maintain this important service. Some new studies on which you may like to contribute are:
1. Dietary habits during high school and subsequent breast cancer risk
2. Menopause and the immune system
3. Socioeconomic status and menopausal health
4. Association between prolonged breastfeeding and bone mineral density in postmenopausal women
5. Could personalized management of menopause based on genomics become a reality?
6. The effects of hormones on skin wrinkles and rigidity
We can help with pointing to the core publications. We look forward to hearing from you.
Amos Pines and Jean Wright